Do you like my new Header?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Kevin Jonas Engaged =)










So I am quiet sure everyone have heard that Kevin and Danielle are engaged.
Since Ive been away for about a week I havent got that news until today.

I just want to post something the brothers said about their engagement


We are so excited for you to see the show, Jordin Sparks, Honor Society, Wonder Girls, etc. 2nd Rolling Stone cover. Our new TV show - JONAS. 3D Movie DVD released. AND OF COURSE.. KEVIN AND DANIELLE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ENGAGED!

We are so happy that she will be joining our family. The shows have been amazing. We will give a complete update soon. Today we are celebrating the 4th of July in Utah at the Stadium of Fire event. Then we head back for another show in Canada.


The Jonas Brothers were spotted celebrating Kevin’s engagement to girlfriend Danielle Deleasa at their favorite pizza parlor in Los Angeles last night!

Danielle dished details of the engagement, admitting that she was stunned! “I didn’t see the ring for a while because I couldn’t believe what he just asked me. I was looking at him, like ‘Are you serious?

When he pulled out that ring, I was like ‘Oh gosh.’ I said something like ‘Oh my God,’ and then I started crying.

No wedding date has been set. How long do you think they should wait?

What do you think about their engagement? 

And what about the ring?




No comments:

Post a Comment