Do you like my new Header?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Emma Watson Teams Up With ‘People Tree’


Emma Watson has teamed up with fashion house People Tree to create a collection of for eco-friendly duds for young adults, The Guardian reported.

The collection for People Tree is aimed at bringing fair trade and organic fashion to the 16-24 age group. Emma will be acting in the role of creative advisor, injecting her personal style into the range.

I was excited by the idea of using fashion as a tool to alleviate poverty and knew it was something I could help make a difference with,” she said.

I think young people like me are becoming increasingly aware of the humanitarian and environmental issues surrounding fast fashion and want to make good choices but there aren’t many options out there.

I personally adore Emma’s fashion sense, so I’m looking forward to seeing what she comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment