Do you like my new Header?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Miley Cyrus Answers Ten Questions for Jay Leno

Miley Cyrus chats with Jay Leno from in front of the stage where she was going to perform last night! He asks her ten questions:



1. Who was your idol growing up? Dolly Parton
2. What is the oddest thing you put ketchup on? People say pizza, it’s not odd to me, but I love it!
3. Any foods you don’t eat? Anything green.
4. Do you have a curfew? It depends on if my mom is in a good mood or not! Usually 12:00.
5. Do you have a nickname? Spidermonkey
6. Who’s your favorite Jonas Brother? Frankie, the little one.
7. How would you have handled that [Kayne West and Taylor Swift]? I would have said, rude, disrespectful, and I’d have made them let me finish my speech.
8. Do you have a favorite article of clothing and have you ever worn it more than one day in a row? My favorite shirt is a Beatles shirt that I like, but I wear my black boots every day.
9. If you weren’t in show biz, what would you want to be doing? I’d be a wedding planner probably.
10. In fifteen seconds, how many Billy Ray Cyrus songs can you name?

No comments:

Post a Comment