Do you like my new Header?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Miley Cyrus ‘People Have Been So Supportive’


Miley Cyrus revealed to The Associated Press that people are being very supportive of her music and even tweet her about how much she inspires them!

Miley reveals, “On my Twitter, (I get) so many replies like ‘This song inspires me’ and ‘This inspires me.’ … One of the reasons why I love that site is being able to see what people are saying about the record.

Talking further about the album (The Time of Our Lives), Miley says that it’s a transitional album. “That was really to introduce people to what I want my next record to sound like and with time I will be able to do that a little more and timing is just everything.

Writing songs is very personal to Miley and sometimes she uses it as an expression. She plays them for friends, but tells them that the song was just for her. “That was just for my peace of mind.” And I think that is important to do that. Not always writing a song and be like, ‘Oh, that is going to be on a record’ If it sounds great and it is something that you think goes along with the album that you are putting together, that is awesome. If not then it’s cool. It doesn’t matter.

As for her future, Miley says she wants to continue doing everything she can. “My dad always says, “If you ain’t having fun, it ain’t working.” And so when I stop having fun, I’ll just quit everything altogether. But, I’m having fun. … I think I will forever do that, if I have the people that I’m around still around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment