Do you like my new Header?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Selena Gomez ‘Under Pressure’ Episode 2

ep 2 in the studio


Check out Selena Gomez in the second episode of her new webs series, Under Pressure – a set of videos she’s putting together for and about her new album!

Selena talks about the record, saying “Basically, I wanted this record to be really fun. Obviously, energetic and I didn’t want it to be too serious. All I kept thinking as I’m listening to the songs, ‘okay, can my fans relate to this, can I relate to this, is it appropriate, is it empowering, is it fun.’”

She also chats about writing her one song, I Won’t Apologize, on the album. The message is to embrace who you are, and don’t apologize.

Next catch Selena in the studio as she does some recording!

No comments:

Post a Comment