Do you like my new Header?

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Selena Gomez On Set!

Selena Gomez recently chatted with LA Fusion from the set of Wizards of Waverly Place.

Selena talked about days off and being named after singer Selena Quintanilla.



Selena reveals that she hangs with her parents at the beach. “I had a day off and I went to Marina del Rey, and I went jet-skiing on the ocean for two hours. It was amazing, but I’m paying for it now because I’m so sore and my back is killing me (laughs).”

As for staying grounded, Selena credits where she grew up. “My parents, definitely, and where I’m from. I give Texas a lot of credit for who I am.”

“I think, Texas is very proud of Selena. My dad and my family loved her. So when my mom got pregnant, my dad wanted to name me Selena, after her. As I got older and I could understand, they told me, why I was named after her, I went to go visit her grave. I went to go see where she used to perform.”

No comments:

Post a Comment