Do you like my new Header?

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Taylor Swift ‘Entertainer of the Year’


Taylor Swift has been voted Entertainer Of The Year by The Associated Press. Taylor was chosen by newspaper editors and broadcast producers in a survey of members of the organization.

Last year Tina Fey won the honors!

During the past 12 months, Taylor has won numerous awards, including album of the year honors from the CMA and ACM for her latest project, Fearless. The album is now quintuple platinum for shipments of more than 5 million copies.

Taylor responded, “I am so honored and so excited. This was so unexpected, and I could not be more grateful.”

“The second that I put out Fearless, the moment that album came out and I was done with it, I started writing for my next album,” she continued. “I love to plan 20 steps ahead of myself, and it’s really fun competition game that I play with myself, trying to top what I’ve done last. For this next record, that’s all that I’ve been thinking about, that’s all that my mind has been fixated on for the last year, and it’s all that I’m going to be thinking about for this next year.”

Congrats to Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment